Freedom

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

We bought the house.

We're expecting our first child.

Our 11-year anniversary is this week.

I don't miss my narcissistic mother anymore.

I finally know what it feels like to be free.

And my children will never know what that prison was like.


I can't wait to meet you and love you eternally, unconditionally, and with everything in me. I will always do my best for you, but I hope you can forgive me when I make mistakes. I will protect you from my pain as best as I know how, but when it seeps through, I hope your soul will be so light that you don't notice it. It's still hard for me to navigate the world sometimes, and I will always be learning. God knows I'm so afraid to fail you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS